Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ramadan Mubarak, September 1st, 2008

Assalaamu'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu.

Dear Muslims all:

Ramadan Mubarak to you all. I hope you're all making the most of it by engaging and increasing in reciting of the Qur'an, performing Salah, Zikr etc and not merely going round congratulating everyone about the arrival of Ramadan. Insha Allah I'll be writing about Ramadan and includes some of articles already available elsewhere in internet.


Inshallah you will ALL be remembered in my duas during this month and I request for the same also please. May Almighty Allah accept all our good deeds in this month and give us the ability to turn away from sins from now onwards, Ameen.

Wassalam


Aswita Taizir

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum,

    Dear Aswita,
    Minal aizin walfaizin, mohon maaf lahir dan bathin. Alhamdulillah, finally I got you, my old friend. I've been in the Netherlands for 7 months pursuing my late PhD. Imas and children are In Ausi for PhD too. I see you have nice family in the US. Always in that conditions. If you see me as your friend. Please reply me at caknurkh@yahoo.com

    Wassalam,

    Nur Kholis

    ReplyDelete